27 ottobre 2009

Just take this song and you'll never feel left all alone - QuattroTizy-336

"E adesso che va verso i suoi sogni questa persona per me così speciale, proprio non ce la faccio ad essere triste per una stupida manciata di chilometri, allora ho pensato di dedicarle un mini-nastrone apposito. Mi abbandonerò solo in partenza a un po' della malinconia di zio Tom, "Will I see you tonight on a downtown train where every night is just the same you leave me lonely" e al "two times blue". Ma poi l'unica cosa giusta che mi viene in mente da fare è dirle "just take this song" (or well of course...this nastrone) "and you'll never feel left all alone" (Motley Crue), se mai si sentirà sola.
Once I stood to lose her, and I saw what i had done, bowed down and threw away the hours, of her garden and her sun. So I tried to want her, I turned to see her weep, 40 days and 40 nights, and its still coming down on me" perchè non voglio perderla, e I drove all night è per quando l'andrò a trovare. It's so damn easy makin' love to you I got my mind made up, I need to feel your touch (Bryan Adams). Sexual healing perchè non è ancora partita. Non poteva mancare un classico come Run baby run, ma soprattutto solo per lei la canzone della partenza per eccellenza: Thunder road...IT'S A TOWN FULL OF LOOSERS, AND YOU'RE PULLING OUT OF HERE TO WIN!
In bocca al lupo!"
QuattroTizy-336

  1. Tom Waits - Downtown Train
  2. Deborah Harry - Two Times blue
  3. Motley Crue - Home sweet home
  4. Eddie Vedder - Hard sun
  5. Roy Orbison - I drove all night
  6. Bryan Adams - Run to you
  7. Marving Gaye - Sexual healing
  8. Sheryl Crow - Run baby, run
  9. Bruce Springsteen - Thunder road








Nessun commento: